Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An apple a day.

My first acquaintance with a Mac, 14 years ago, was a revelation. I was working at my first advertising agency and convinced I'd always get a headache when approaching one of those grey PC monsters.

Then one day a big box arrived, and from this box a new computer was unveiled. From the first moment we were introduced I realised I had met a computer that understood the way my brain worked (as you all know, computers are all creatures and work either for or against you). I've been an Apple fan ever since.

Today I became a proud owner of a new 15 " MacBook Pro. My old PowerBook G4 work horse has been a loyal friend for a stunning four years and three countries, and I am a bit sad to say goodbye. I hope my new beauty will be just as faithful.


No comments: