Thursday, April 15, 2010

Winds of change.

I mentioned a while ago that I'm searching for a new name for my company. I'm also, as we speak, working on my new website. It will be launched in August/September if everything goes according to plan. In the meantime I am going to start using this space to show a little bit of what I do. For a quick look at a project I have been very involved with, look at GLC:s website.

GLC is short for Göteborgs Lastbilcentral (quick translation: Gothenburg Truck Central), and the transport and logistics company has been central to Western Sweden's business life since 1935. I'll tell you more about the change management process they went through as their new CEO entered the scene (from DHL), and the brand workshops, seminars, brand platform and communications work (where the website is but one small but important part) I did together with advertising agency InTime more thoroughly another time.

No comments: