Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A meter of African culture.

Vuvuzela. The word reminds me of African smells, colours and moods. I find it fascinating that a whole world gets so upset over a one meter long piece of plastic. The vuvuzela was not, despite what many people might think, invented for the world cup this year, but has been used for years. Freddie ”Saddam” Maake claims to have invented the vuvuzela in 1965, and it has been popular since th 1990's on football games to annoy the opposite team and its supporters.

I don't mind a ban in other countries, but when in Rome… Or South Africa…

1 comment:

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Thank You.